More Tracks - Beta 5
A track planning app is not useful if it doesn’t have the type of track you want to use.
Part of improving TrackPlanner.app is expanding the track libraries. Curves and straight track are easy to add. Turnouts and other track have more complicated geometry. Some of the recent work has been on behind the scenes tools to help calculate this geometry.
Here is a list of tracks recently added in this update. If you don’t see a part or track library you are looking for please leave feedback with a note about what you are looking for.
- Added 15° crossings
- Added Setrack basic curves, straights and turnouts
- Added Bachmann EZ Track Steel Alloy (black roadbed) library
Atlas Code 100
- Added 11.25° 15” curve track
- Added 7.5° and 11.25° 18” curve tracks
G Scale - LGB
- Corrected 30 crossing geometry
- Added R1 7.5° and 15° curves
- Added R2 30° curve
- Added R3 22.5° curve
- Added R3 crossing
- Added R3 turnouts